Mountain View PTO
Holiday Bazaar Vendor Agreement
***Please read this carefully and completely***
1. Vendors are solely responsible for the safety of any items either supervised or unsupervised. Mountain View PTO, Mt. View Middle School, and the Beaverton School District (henceforth to be referred to as MTV et al) will not be held responsible, financially or otherwise, for theft or damage to ANY articles occurring at our event. Vendor agrees to hold harmless MTV et al, sponsoring organizations and volunteers from all liabilities and damages to and from your product. MTV et al recommend that all vendors contact their insurance companies to confirm proper coverage of all exhibit materials and liabilities.
2. MTV et al, its participants, volunteers, and all other event vendors shall not be held responsible for any injury that may occur to the vendor or any individuals participating in the vendor's space from any cause whatsoever. The Vendor, upon signing, expressly releases the above mentioned from all loss, damage & injuries.
3. MTV et al, shall not be liable for any damage or expense incurred by vendors if the Event is delayed, interrupted, or not held as scheduled due to any reason beyond the control of the Mountain View PTO. If the event is not held all table fees will be returned.
4. Vendor agrees not to obstruct aisles during the sale and take reasonable care while setting up and tearing down. Mountain View PTO has final decision-making authority in any disputes between vendors.
5. This is a family event in a public school, as such the sale or possession of alcohol, tobacco, knives, firearms, and adult-themed materials is strictly prohibited.
6. Vendor spaces are not to be sublet or resold. Vendor spaces may also not be sub-divided without coordinator approval. All sub-dividees must fill out a separate application and be approved.
7. The vendor will not sell or display products other than the product the vendor is registered to represent.
8. Representatives of direct sales companies - Only one vendor per direct sales company will be allowed, so if you represent more than one company, please only display items from the line you have signed up to sell. Items displayed for sale that have not been approved as part of your contract will not be allowed. To ensure fairness to all direct sales representatives, vendors may not send a team member in their place. Whoever signs this agreement must be the vendor who is working their table. Representatives of direct sales companies please contact Leticia Faries before submitting application/payment at firstname.lastname@example.org
9. The vendor is responsible for the space leased and shall not deface or damage the space in any way. The vendor agrees to reimburse the facility for any damage or loss to the space leased by the vendor.
10. Vendor space fees will not be refundable unless the Mountain View PTO cancels the event.
11. Event is open to the public from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm. For setup, vendors may arrive no earlier than 8:00 am and no later than 9:30 am. Vendors must stay for the entire event. Vendors may not leave any earlier than 4 pm.
Vendor sales displays must remain up until 4 pm. Vendors leaving early are in violation of this contract and will not be permitted to return to future Bazaar events.
THESE TERMS WILL BE ENFORCED AND MONITORED
12. Each vendor is required to donate one raffle item from their sales inventory. Please bring raffle items to the raffle table (Located near the main entrance) no later than 10:00 am. Volunteers will be verifying that all vendors donated their required item.
13. All vendors vehicles will be moved to the back of the school under the basketball area or on the right side of the school where you are loading; over-flow parking will be across the street. The parking lot to the left of the school by the park and in front of the school is for customers, all customers will be given a parking pass to display on the dash of their car. Any vendor's vehicle found parking in those areas that are designated to customers will be asked to move their vehicle. We will have parking monitors.
14. Vendors may not sell tickets for raffles of any sort. Free raffles for vendor merchandise are allowed.
15. Vendors may not sell merchandise with the Mountain View Middle School name or logo without permission. Vendors may not sell merchandise with the Aloha High School name or without permission from the MTV Bazaar committee.
16. Food Sales Restrictions: No sales of home-canned items. Food containing meat products may only be sold by companies with a current Business license with the State of Oregon and with a current commercial kitchen license. Any vendors giving out free samples must have a valid Oregon Food Handler’s card. Hot, or ready-to-eat foods being sold must first receive permission from the Mountain View PTO.
Any vendor found in violation of the clauses
will not be asked to return to future events.
By selecting "yes" below, you agree to abide by the terms of the Vendor Agreement Form.