PACEP Member Survey
Please complete by May 30, 2020.
1. On a scale of 1 (highest priority) to 5 (lowest priority), what do you value as a PACEP member?
Advocacy for Emergency Medicine
to the Government and Public
Interaction with others
in my sub-specialty
Required for ACEP Membership
2. Ideas for Expanding Membership
3. Ideas for Retaining Membership
4. Preferred format of communication (check all that apply)
5. Preferred format of newsletter
6. On which social media platforms do you follow PACEP? (check all that apply)
7. Suggestions to improve PACEP's social media presence:
8. On a scale of 1 (highest priority) to 5 (lowest priority), what do you think should be the priorities of PACEP's advocacy efforts?
Department of Health regulations
of healthcare-related legislation
Fighting reimbursement pressures
9. Suggestions to best engage our members in advocacy:
PACEP Committees & Scientific Assembly
10. Wellness Committee: How can PACEP support member wellness?
11. Government Affairs/ Medical Economics Committee: How can this committee engage our members on advocacy priorities?
12. Government Affairs/ Medical Economics Committee: How can PACEP effectively address pressures from payers on reimbursement?
13. EMS/ Disaster Preparedness Committee: How can this committee engage our members on EMS priorities?
14. Young Physicians Committee: What else can this committee and PACEP do to attract and engage new physicians?
15. Education Committee: Are there topics you would like to see covered at a future PACEP Scientific Assembly?
16. Education Committee: PACEP Scientific Assembly 2021 marks the 50th anniversary of our chapter. As part of the anniversary, we're considering options for a celebration. Would you prefer:
Formal/ Black-tie cocktail reception
Informal/ Business casual cocktail reception
17. Education Committee: PACEP is looking to expand its CME courses and opportunities for our members. What types of CME activities would you like to see from PACEP in the future? (check all that apply)
Critical Care/ Critical Care Procedures
Advanced Ultrasound and Ultrasound Procedures
Medicolegal/ Malpractice in EM
Orthopedic Skills (refresher and/or recent advancements)
ENT skills (refresher and/or recent advancements)
18. Education Committee: As PACEP works to expand its CME courses, what timing do you prefer?
Adjacent to Scientific Assembly
19. Education Committee: PACEP is working to develop a Speakers Bureau. Is there a topic on which you consider yourself an expert? If so, how far would you be willing to travel to speak on this topic? Please include your name, email address, and any other preferred contact information with your response.
22. Practice Type
23. Years in Practice
0 (Medical Student or Resident)
Non-Clinical EM but Still with Active License
24. Training Status (Applies to Those Currently Training)
25. Years as PACEP Member
26. Please take this opportunity to provide PACEP leadership with any other comments or suggestions you may have.
27. Thank you for completing this survey. There is a raffle in which several participants will receive a PACEP Jacket or PACEP Vest. Please enter your information below if you would like to sign up for this raffle. Ten winner(s) will be selected. Please complete at minimum your name, email and phone number, as we will contact you to get additional information regarding your preference, size, and color for your PACEP Jacket or Vest.
Zip/ Postal Code
Should be Empty: