This is Step 3 of the NALI membership process. If you've reached this form, you should have already selected the membership type appropriate for you, and paid the membership fee. If you have not, you can click here to do so.
All applicants for membership in the National Association of Legal Investigators (NALI) must complete this application and meet all requirements. No application will be processed unless complete, with all required documents uploaded.
This application is a bit lengthy, so you should be prepared with the information required before starting. Below is some of the information and documents you'll need to provide.
- Present employer information
- Previous employer information including contact info
- Investigator's License (if required by state)
- Letter(s) of Recommendation
- Photos of yourself
- Business Card
- Resume/CV or Bar Licensing documentation (if applying for professional affiliate)