Late-Breaking Abstract Submission Instructions:
- The deadline to submit a Late-Breaking Abstract is May 15, 2020 (11:59 pm CST). Deadline extension requests will not be granted. Acceptance notifications will be sent via e-mail to the submitting author in July 2020.
- MDS Members and non-members are eligible to submit abstracts.
- All eligible submissions must meet the criteria noted in this form.
- All abstract submissions must be written and presented in English. Please be mindful to write out acronyms and avoid using special characters and/or symbols when submitting your abstract.
- There is no fee to submit an abstract. All abstract presenters are required to register for the International Congress and pay applicable registration fees.
- Eligible submissions cannot have been previously published or presented.
MDS only accepts original work. By submitting your abstract, you affirm that your abstract is your own, either individually or of a group. Should plagiarism be detected, the abstract will be rejected.
For any questions or concerns, please contact the MDS International Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.