Children and parents are welcome to join in the camp.
Camp leader: Barbara Kipfer
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mon – Fri, 6-10 July 2020
10am – 12noon
We changed the times.
With activities like quizzes, puzzles, small groups, drawing, video clips, etc
2. In order to take part you will need a computer, laptop, or tablet which has a camera and audio facility to use a headset or earphones with a microphone.
3. Your class will meet in the PreceptNZ Zoom Room
4. You will be sent out the secure login information to access the online classroom prior to your first meeting. Open Google Chrome a few minutes early, click on the link, and follow the prompts.
5. To secure your place in the camp
pay camp fee $30 pp. How?
order your study book
before 23 June 2020
deposit $30, ignoring the amount on for your invoice
when you deposit $30, quote your name and invoice number
All campers need a book, parents included - UNLESS your child struggles to read and write. If that is the case get in contact with your camp leader asap.
If you are not in New Zealand, contact your local office. If you don't have one, contact the camp leader.
6. If you would like to sponsor a child or would like sponsorship for your child. Contact the camp leader.
7. If you do not receive your book in time download the first lesson here to print.
We look forward to studying God’s Word online with YOU and unravel the great mystery!