Thank you for wanting to support our families financially. Please contact the Northshore Schools Foundation to learn about ways to support families and students in need. Northshore Schools Foundation
As a private citizen, not an employee of the Northshore School District, I hereby acknowledge that I have read, understood, and agreed to the following:
1. I acknowledge volunteering my services or talent in the school district may entail known and unanticipated risks which could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis or death, as well as damage to my property, or to third parties.
2. I certify that I have no medical, including, but not limited to illnesses,l or physical conditions which could interfere with my safety in any activity I take part in within the District, or else I am willing to assume and bear the costs of all risks that may be created, directly or indirectly, by any such condition.
3. I acknowledge the District will make every attempt to insure my safety while participating in this volunteer project, but there are certain inherent risks involved that may be unavoidable resulting in bodily injury or property damage to me or others. This acknowledgement extends to the use of District equipment.4. I further acknowledge the District does not provide any accidental medical insurance coverage or volunteer workers compensation coverage for the activity and that I assume all risks of injury or damage to my person or property. I agree to be responsible for my own health and any expense(s) if I am injured or become ill on the job.
5. I agree to hold and save harmless the Northshore School District, its School Board, Employees, and Volunteers, and assigns for any claims, suits, or damages, (including but not limited to defense) which might result from my participating in volunteer work.
6. I understand the Northshore School District makes no promises, guarantees, representations, or warranties as to the safe condition, functionality, or operability of any tools or equipment that I may use during this project.
7. I understand that the Northshore School District is not responsible for loss or damage to any equipment or personal property owned by me or others which I may use during my time in/with the District.
All information concerning students and teachers is strictly confidential and should not be shared with others. Keep ALL student information confidential, including scholastic and health records, test scores and grades, discipline and classroom behavior, and children’s character traits.
Washington State Law requires that all prospective school district volunteers who may have unsupervised access to children under sixteen years, developmentally disabled persons, or vulnerable adults complete and sign this disclosure statement. The law also provides that the District may request a background investigation through the Washington State Patrol. Instructions to complete your background check will be provided upon completion of this volunteer profile.
Please answer YES or NO to each listed item. If the answer is YES to any item, explain in the area provided, indicating the charge or finding, the date, and the court(s) involved.
I certify under penalty of perjury under the laws of the State of Washington that the foregoing is true and correct:
Thank you for offering to support the Northshore School District, our staff and families.