By using the HSMSC tags or the #dogventure #doggydayout #hsmscfoster or #hsmscdv hashtags in the images and other content I post on my social media accounts related to my volunteer activities, I hereby grant HSMSC a non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide, perpetual license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, and reproduce my photographs, name, and likeness solely for marketing and promotional purposes.
I certify that I am 21 years of age or older. I agree to abide by its requirements and guidelines. Further, I specifically agree to the following:
1. To care for and treat humanely any dog or cat given to me.
2. To keep the dog on leash unless confined in my home or securely fenced yard.
3. To use reasonable care to ensure the safety and well-being of the dog or cat in my care, the safety of other dogs or cats, and the people the dog or cat comes into contact with.
4. To contact HSMSC if the dog or cat exhibits symptoms that indicate a serious condition.
5. To keep the dog under my direct supervision at all times during the volunteer activity.
6. To immediately notify HSMSC in the event of a missing or injured dog or cat, if the dog or cat bites any person or animal, or any other injury or accident that I witness or experience resulting from my volunteer activities.
7. That all dogs and cats are the property of HSMSC and shall not be sold, given away, or adopted out without prior approval of HSMSC’s authorized personnel.
8. To provide any change of my personal information, such as name, address, or phone number.
I understand that this Foster Volunteer Agreement and Release is binding on my heirs, assigns and legal representatives. This Foster Program Volunteer Agreement and Release form is executed by me voluntarily and without reliance upon any representation by any person.