1) I have come to Sequim Wheelers to serve as a volunteer. I understand I am not an employee. I do not expect any compensation nor, under any circumstances, will I accept tips for my service.
2) I agree to honor my commitments: to sign up for at least 2 shifts (or more) per month, show up on time, and in every way be a goodwill ambassador for Sequim Wheelers. I understand that I may be let go if I do not adhere to safety guidelines, policies and procedures, or if I fail to satisfactorily perform my assignments.
3) I understand I may be working with personal, confidential, health information. I will not discuss such information with anyone not having a need to know. I also understand that a breach of this agreement is grounds for immediate dismissal.
4) I give permission to share my personal and emergency contact information with staff and/or volunteers associated with my role and responsibilities.
5) I acknowledge that, as a Pilot and/or Safety, I have reviewed, understand and will comply with Sequim Wheelers’ “Rules of the Road,” “Wheeler Checklist,” “Ride Leader’s Responsibilities” and “Safety’s Responsibilities.”
6) I understand the trikes have weight limits. I weigh no more than 235 pounds.
7) I understand a background check will be performed. We ask for an $11 donation to cover its cost.