Client Terms and Conditions
· As a client you are entitled to all the benefits of the 30+ Men’s Fitness Online Members Club.
· All purchases are final. 30+ Men’s Fitness does not offer refunds on services or products for change of mind, user error, injury, illness and change of address or any other reason.
· You understand 30+ Men’s Fitness has the right and the authority to terminate the program at any time, without a refund, if you fail to conduct yourself in an appropriate manner.
· 30+ Men’s Fitness reserves the right to refuse entry.
· You must notify us of any pre-existing medical condition or injury. We are not trained medical professionals. Before you undertake any vigorous exercise program, you should consult your doctor. If you believe there is any risk to your health from doing any of our exercises, you must notify us immediately.
· You agree that this contract is not assignable or transferrable to any other person, persons or organisation.
· You understand that during any online training session provided by us, there is a possibility you may suffer an injury or illness as a result of participation in the agreed physical activity program.
· In partaking at 30+ Men’s Fitness, you agree that neither you, your heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against 30+ Men’s Fitness or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
· Fees may increase from time to time to reflect increases in costs.
· 30+ Men’s Fitness acknowledges and respects the privacy of its members. We will securely and confidentially maintain all personal, medical and training information and individual training logs pertaining to you and will not disclose your information to any third party in any circumstance except where required by law. You will receive communications from 30+ Men’s Fitness time to time updating you on items relating to Training programs, our memberships or promotions. 30+ Men’s Fitness uses a range of mediums to communicate with members including, but not restricted to, direct mail, email, SMS and telephone.
1. The activation date is the date of purchase.
2. No refunds, transfers, suspensions or extensions are offered on unused portions of package due to illness, user error, injury, or any other reason.
3. You understand your membership will run for a minimum term of 1 months, and then MONTHLY until further notice. You must advise us by writing if you wish to change/cancel your membership. This must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org with a minimum of seven (7) days’ notice.
3. Membership fees will be charged to your account. The date of debiting will begin from your membership purchase date.
4. It is your responsibility to ensure there are sufficient funds available to cover the payment. Should a payment be declined for any reason, 30+ Men’s Fitness reserves the right to process payment at anytime to settle any debt owed. If an auto-debit is declined due to insufficient funds, the transaction will fail which requires additional administration and yields additional costs. A late payment fee of £15.00 may be charged for each of these failed transactions.
4. 30+ Men’s Fitness is in no way responsible for additional bank fees that you may incur from your bank. Bank fees are under the terms and conditions of contractual agreements that lie between you and your bank.
5. If a PayPal payment cannot be made for any reason, 30+ Men’s Fitness may in its absolute discretion, process payment anytime after the due date upon receipt of sufficient monies in your account.
6. Membership cannot be suspended.
10. You agree that this contract is not assignable or transferrable to any other person, persons or organisation.
11. If we have not enforced our rights under this contract against you, this does not mean we have waived those rights regardless of time lapsed.
12. You understand that during any online training session provided by us, there is a possibility you may suffer an injury or illness as a result of participation in the agreed physical activity program.
13. You release us from any and all liability now or in the future, including but not limited to medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, that may occur as a result of the correct and proper delivery of services under this agreement.
14. By clicking submit below you hereby acknowledge that you have read and understood each individual clause of these Terms and Conditions and agree to accept and be legally bound by its content.
These Terms and Conditions will be emailed to you upon submission