1. Artwork should be created by kids in our local Shreveport/Bossier community tennis programs. Youth may collaborate on an entry; please include the names of all contributing artists with the submission.
2. Artwork can be portrait or landscape and made on an 8.5x11 piece of paper or larger.
3. Bold colors will come out better than light colors. Use markers, paint, pens—do not use crayons, watercolors, chalks or anything else that could rub off or smear. Fluorescent markers should be avoided or used sparingly.
4. Please keep in mind that the artwork will be scanned into a computer; textures or raised surfaces may present a problem.
5. Because the artwork will be used to promote the CTA Bill Oliver Memorial Tournament and other junior tennis programs in our area, please avoid using any other specific program name within the submission.
6. The artwork or design should generally promote or convey youth tennis programs. Abstract or realistic drawings are welcome. Some examples of ideas might be:
· Portray or convey youth and junior tennis programs you have been involved in.
· A design around the theme “Net Generation or Junior Tennis.”
· Think about promoting tennis by portraying the kinds of things that happen in programs or by demonstrating the benefits of the tennis programs you are in.
7. The posters do not need to say CTA Bill Oliver Memorial Tournament as we will add wording. These will be used throughout the year for other junior events and programs.
8. Please include the artist's name and age on the back of the artwork. Group artwork is accepted.
9. Contest Categories Age Groups.
Ages 5-9 Ages 10-14 Ages 15-18
3 winners will be picked from each category.
10. Entries must be scanned and emailed by April 15, 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also email attached consent form. Save the originals to turn into your local facility at a late date!
Questions? Contact Rhonda Rubben at email@example.com
All images become the property of the Northwest Louisiana Community Tennis Association to use in promoting Youth Tennis programs in general. Students’ information will not be shared without prior consent.