Please sign up for future Trainings and Camps/Clinics as normal throughout April-June. If training is not allowed during those months due to COVID-19 precautions, a full refund will be granted. If gyms, restaurants, bars, etc. are allowed to be open, KI Hoops will start Training as soon as possible.
It is suggested by KI Hoops that you still sign up for the Training Group or Camp/Clinic you wish to participate in so you can guarantee your spot. We are hoping by the first week of April that we will be able to make a decision on Trainings in April-June based on the states/nations orders, and that we will be able to get back to Training by April 13.
If you have already signed up for an 8 week Training Program or a Camp/Clinic and you wish to cancel before we (as a state/nation) find out more about the COVID-19 guidelines from April-June, please get in contact with Kyle immediately.
Sorry for any inconvenience. I hope to see you all in the gym soon! Please text Kyle if you have any questions or concerns.