Welcome to the new ATC swap! This swap is open internationally. If you are outside of the USA and want to participate, please allow 4 weeks for receipt of your cards. You must contact me via email as well as filling out this form to assure proper postage costs are determined and transferred to myself.
Signups are open from 21st March - 31st March, 2020.
Swap items are due to arrive with the host on Saturday, 2nd May.
Swap Item: ATCs
Sponsor: Kindred Stamps (must use)
Restriction: Must include return postage and $2 -OR- $5 to cover packing/shipping for USA residents; contact me if international
The focal image must be from Kindred Stamps, but you can include any other stamp company, any colour scheme, any technique you like as long as you stay within the Spring theme.
1. move or jump suddenly or rapidly upward or forward
2. originate or arise from
1. the season after winter and before summer, in which vegetation begins to appear
2. a resilient device, typically a helical metal coil, that can be pressed or pulled but returns to its former shape when released
In short, spring can represent a season of new growth or a new bounce in your step, a move in a new direction or call to action. Use your imagination and let inspiration lead you!
For all of the details, please read the blog post
How does this swap work?
1. You sign up by filling in this form.
2. You create 10 identical ATCs - keep 1, mail 9
3. Watch this handy packing VIDEO and/or read this ARTICLE on how to properly ship your ATCs.
4. If you choose to ship in a card collector sleeve, place each ATC in the sleeve, and post them in an envelope with proper postage. If you do not ship in a sleeve, that is ok! Refer to the video and/or article on ways to ship them safely. The host has sleeves available for return shipping.
5. Remember to either include postage for return in a standard envelope (1 regular First Class stamp AND 2-3 additional oz stamps - excess will be returned) AND $2 participation fee, OR $5 to cover host expense. PLEASE include your mailing address WITH your cards if you do not send a self-addressed envelope to make it easier for the host.
6. Mail the ATCs, allowing sufficient time for them to reach the host by the due date.
When all swaps are received on the due date, I will swap, repack, and mail. Happy mail is not far away!
You can find ATC swap FAQ's on my blog ... just CLICK HERE.
If you have any questions before signing up, please email me with "Swap Question" in the subject line. I will get back to you ASAP with an answer; there are no silly questions!
I am very excited to see your ATCs! Let's get crafty!