1. Fill out the show contracts. Please check your calendar to ensure there are no conflicts with your dates prior to applying. DEPOSITS are non-refundable.
2. Upload photos of the products which you will be selling. At least one photo should be a photo of your booth set up. Photo submissions are used in making final decisions. We are a retail show, and do not allow wholesaling at our events. We limit direct sales companies.
3. Please give a list of shows that you have previously attended as a merchant.
4. Attach the deposit with the contract. There is a non-refundable 50% deposit required with each contract. In the event that you are not accepted into the show, this deposit will be refunded without penalty.
5. If you must mail, return contracts to MidSouth Media Group, 6920 Oak Forest Dr., Olive Branch, MS 38654; fax to 662.890.3918, or email to email@example.com.
6. If you are applying for both Spring and Fall shows, you will be notified almost immediately of your acceptance. Upon acceptance and booth assignment, your payment (credit card) will be ran for the deposit amount. Those applying for Fall shows only, will be notified as soon as all Spring merchants have been placed. (No later than mid March to early April).
7. Balances are due 60 days prior to the event. Move in packets will be emailed 60-90 days prior to the event date. Due to the promptness of our review and acceptance of merchants, it is important to submit ALL contracts to ALL the shows early, and at the same time. This ensures your placement into all desired shows. Those that submit their paperwork at a later date, may run the risk of a show being sold out, or their product category already being filled. We may limit specific categories or types of products sold at the event.
PLEASE NOTE: There is a 60 day first right of refusal for returning merchants after an event. Those dates are located at the top right corner of the contracts. We can NOT guarantee booth space to returning merchants if the contracts are received AFTER that date.
Returning merchants receive first placement, then new merchants after the 60 day grace period. For new merchants, booth assignment will begin after the 60 day first right of refusal date.
Booths are assigned in the order of contracts received and accepted. Be sure to submit your deposit so there is no delay in the assignment process. Booths will not be assigned without a deposit.
Due to the limited space and demand of the holiday events, those merchants that are signing up for a Spring event will have first placement and guaranteed a spot in one of the holiday events, as long as they submit the contracts together before the “early-bird” deadline! Guarantee is based on availability, so send your contracts in early!
Those merchants only participating in the holiday events can NOT be guaranteed a space until after the “early-bird” deadline has expired, and after Spring Market merchants have been placed for fall. This may be March or early April when this is completed. After that time if there are any remaining booths, they will be assigned to those merchants on the waiting list.