I, the said applicant, do solemnly and sincerely declare that the information contained in this application is true and correct and that all of the information was given of my own free will. I further consent to the lessor/agent contacting and/or conducting any enquiries and/or searches with regard to the information and references supplied in this application.
I, the said applicant, do solemnly and sincerely declare that I am over 18 years of age and have read and understand the contents of this agreement and have the competence and capacity to enter into this agreement.
Where a Reservation Fee has been paid by the Applicant(s) it is agreed that:
If the applicant(s) decide(s) not to enter into such an agreement, and the premises were not let or otherwise occupied during the period they were reserved, the landlord may retain so much of the fee as is equal to the amount of rent that would have been paid during the period the premises were reserved (based on the proposed rent) but is required to refund the remainder (if any) of the fee. If the Landlord has not decided to enter into a residential tenancy agreement in the agreed terms for the residential premises concerned during that period, the whole of the fee will be refunded.
I further confirm and declare that:-
1. I have inpsected the property located at and have satisfied myself as to the present state and condition of the property.
2. I have been informed, understand and agree that the rental for the said property is within my means of support and is to be paid every week and is to be paid by the due date at all times.
3. I have been informed, understand and agree that the lessor/agent will carry out an inspection on the property on a 3 or 6 months basis and I further warrant that I will co-operate fully to allow this inspection to be carried out.
4. I have been informed, understand and agree that the bond for the aforesaid property will be 4 weeks rent and I further authorise the letting agent to attend to all details regarding the lodgement of the said rental bond with the appropriate authority.
5. I have been informed, understand and agree that the acceptance of my application is subject to a satisfactory report being obtained from information supplied on the fully completed Tenancy Application submitted by me.
I consent to the agent carrying out any enquiries necessary to process my application for tenancy. I further consent to the agent contacting all or any of the references or parties contained in the application and make all such inquiries as may be reasonably necessary to process this application for tenancy.
6. I have been informed, understand and agree should there be a requirement to commence proceedings for the recovery of rent, repairs and/or damage to the aforesaid property during the term or at the expiration of the agreement, all costs associated with these proceedings shall be able to be recovered from me.
7. I further consent to the agent disclosing all personal information that they may hold for the purpose of:
(a) listing my name with a data base as a result of a tribunal order or multiple
(b) Enforcing a tribunal order,
(c) Commencing recovery action in relation to any debt owed as a result of outstanding rent, repairs and/or damage that occurred or occurs during my period of tenancy.
8. I have been informed and understand that this property may be covered by a Landlord Assistance Plan and in this case, I further consent to the agent supplying my personal information to Barclay M.I.S.
9. I have been informed, understand and agree that should this application not be accepted, the agent is not required or obligated to dis-close why or supply any reason for the rejection of this application unless the application is declined as a result of my name being listed with a tenancy data base.
10. I have been informed, understand and consent to the agent supplying all necessary information, as may be required, to any Tenancy Databases/s that they use, subject to the Tenancy Data Bases/s complying with the provisions of the Privacy Act.
11. I have been informed, understand and acknowledge that the agent has the contact details for the Tenancy Data Bases/s they use and the agent will supply these contacts should I request the contact details.
12. I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT MANY PROPERTIES IN THE CENTRAL COAST AREA MAY HAVE CONTAINED ASBESTOS AT SOME TIME. I UNDERSTAND THAT McLACHLAN PARTNERS CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT THIS PROPERTY MAY OR MAY NOT STILL CONTAIN ASBESTOS.