Please choose at the bottom of this form which of these schedules would be preferred:
July 28, 2020, from 9am-11am & 1pm-3pm
July 31, 2020, from 9am-11am & 1pm-3pm
Intermediate Excel begins with a review of Excel basics while assessing the participants' skill-levels. Training will build upon those skills to include tips for more efficient workflow, as well as hands-on, interactive training to help participants master the following applications of Microsoft Excel (This course is appropriate for Excel versions 2013 and beyond):
• Linking multiple worksheets and complex formulas
• Relative and absolute references
• Using functions and formulas to increase productivity
• VLOOKUP, MATCH, INDEX
• IF, AND and OR functions
• Large data management: freezing, splitting, sorting and filtering
• Conditional formatting
• Creating professional charts
• Intro to Pivot Tables
• Tracking changes and comments
• Finalizing and protecting files ... and more!
A Certificate of Completion is awarded to each participant at the end of the course. The investment for this 4-hour session is $40 per participant.