How It Works
1. Complete and submit this form. You must complete this order form each time you come back.
2. Each week we review these forms and create a schedule. We will ONLY call you back if there is an issue.
3. On your scheduled pick-up day/time enter the alley behind the church (off of English street). A volunteer will ask your name.
- If you are driving do not get out of your car.
- If you are on foot or riding a bike remain along the fence.
4. A volunteer will put your box (and any additional boxes you are picking up for/with other families) on a table six feet next to the kitchen window.
5. Once the box has been placed on the table and the volunteer has moved to a safe physical distance:
- If you are driving pick up your box from the table, put the box in your car, then continue north down the alley
- If you are on foot or riding a bike pick up your box from the table, then continue north down the alley.
6. Please maintain 6 feet of physical distance between yourself, other clients and our volunteers at all times.