Upon entering this contract, KB Financial Solutions and the client agrees to the following obligations, and services to be rendered within this disclosure:
KB Financial Solutions agree to provide the Following:
1) *Credit Consultation, *Credit Education, *Credit Restoration (A Free Service), *Stop Harassment Letters, *Debt Negotiation Counseling, *Pre-paid Legal Services (additional cost involved), and *Mortgage Lending Services (additional cost involved)
2) KB Financial Solutions agrees to monitor the Customer’s Credit Reports for a period of 12 months.
3) If KB Financial Solutions fail to improve customer’s Credit Profile by the end of the contracted one year term, KB Financial Solutions will refund 110% of the customer’s money based upon the level of results obtained during the contracted period.
The Customer Agrees to the Following:
1) To provide KB Financial Solutions with a copy of all necessary identification (a copy of your Driver’s License, Social Security Card and 2 forms of address verification that are current at all times) for processing, and understands that KB Financial Solutions cannot begin the research or dispute phase of the contract until all identification is received.
2) To notify KB Financial Solutions of any address, or phone number changes during the contract period, and provide any additional documentation that might be required due to such changes.
3) To provide KB Financial Solutions with a copy of all correspondence received from the Credit Reporting Agencies (Experian, Transuinon and Equifax or CSC) within 3 to 4 days of receipt.
4) Not to contact the Credit Reporting Agencies (Experian, Equifax, and Trans Union) for any reason.
5) Not to apply for Credit of any type unless absolutely necessary, and to contact KB Financial Solutions prior to doing so, should it become necessary.
6) To call 1-888-567-8688 within 48 hours of signing this agreement so that the Credit Bureaus can no longer sell your Credit information without your permission. Failure make this call can and will slow down your Credit processing.
7) Customer understands that the results obtained by KB Financial Solutions on their behalf are dependent on numerous factors not limited to, but including the customer’s timely return of all correspondence, and the Credit Reporting agencies ability to verify the information in question.
8) Failure to follow the above listed conditions will void the customer’s right to receive a full refund of their money as described in paragraphs 1 through 7 listed above.
You have the right under Fair Credit Reporting Act 15 USC Section 1781 ET SEQ., to obtain a copy of your Credit Report from Consumer Credit Reporting Agencies. You have the right to dispute inaccurate, erroneous, or obsolete information that is reported on you Credit File. The Credit Reporting Agency must then investigate and modify or remove inaccurate information. The Credit Reporting Agencies may not charge you a fee for this service. Credit Reporting Agencies are required to follow reasonable procedures to ensure that the information they report is accurate, however, mistakes occur. If the reinvestigation does not resolve the dispute to your satisfaction, you may send a brief statement to the Credit Reporting Agency to keep in your file, and to be included in any reports subsequently sent out.
I have read and understand the disclosure statement attached and agree with the term set forth in this document. I have also received a copy of the completed contract including this disclosure page.