TERMS OF AGREEMENT/REFUND POLICY for any Teacher Training Enrollment or CEU’s at Grounded by Yoga Studios & Yoga Teacher Training Center LLC (GBY)
Additional Terms of Agreement for Payment Plans are listed on Payment Plan Agreement.
Refund Policy/ Completion Terms
By submitting an application and deposit, you acknowledge and agree to this information regarding tuition, refunds, attendance and graduate requirements for Grounded by Yoga Studios & Yoga Teacher Training LLC (GBY)
This policy is in alignment with New York State policies for refunds.
Refund Policy and Miscellaneous:
· Refunds will not be granted 30 days after application is received or 45 days before the official start of our session, whichever comes first. Student is liable for complete tuition payment. GBY is not responsible for acts of God, pandemics or natural disasters, and etc. Should GBY’s program become interrupted, GBY promises to continue the program once it can be resumed.
· There is a $175 admin fee for all timely refunds.
· GBY has the right to cancel this training or reschedule weekends should there be a studio emergency (ex: no heat, fire etc) or weather-related concerns whereas other businesses are generally closed or if there are not enough enrollees.(note: this has yet to happen)
· 100% of attendance is required by the Yoga Alliance and GBY. NOTE: For CEU programs or less tahn 200 hour programs. there are no makeup sessions. You will have to forfeit and enroll in a future program.
· Poor attitude and/or lack of efforts can result in expelling of student. Tuition will still be your obligation. GBY Director will first speak to you to see where improvement can be made.
. Minimal homework is required. Missed completion dates will result in student needing to withdraw.
· Tardiness is not allowed. but we understand winter weather and unexpected delays due to weather.
· An average of 80% or higher is required for graduation and will be based on a final quiz, your efforts, participation and attendance. You can do it! We are here to see that you do. GBY has never “failed” anyone. Personal attention is well delivered in this program.
. Should student need a non-teaching completion, student shall depart prior to shares, practices and miscellaneous. This provides a safe and adequate platform for full time yogis to grow. Please advise asap if this is your intention as the program is created accordingly.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE PRINT FOR YOUR RECORDS IF YOU ARE USING THE ONLINE SUBMISSION PROGRAM. THE ONLINE SUBMISSION PROGRAM WILL ALSO MANDATE THAT YOU TO INITIAL STATING YOU HAVE REVIEWED AND ACCEPTED THESE TERMS. Your review of your application will begin once this form is received. (Due to the fact we host a very small group – our refund policy is strictly enforced. Please be sure you are ready to take this journey!)