1. Parent/guardian pays $0 for a device
2. Parent/guardian is provided a working device with a charger. A working device and working charger must be returned at the end of the state closure.
3. If you do transfer out of NLA, you must return the chromebook immediately.
4. Leased Chromebooks must be used for school purposes only. The device is not be used for entertainment purposes (Nextflix, Pandora, YouTube etc.).
5. Students using the device will only be able to login with their North Lakes Academy email address.
6. Students are responsible for any content accessed while in possession of the device.
7. All the terms of the existing NLA student tech use agreement remain in place regardless of whether the device is used on campus or off.
8. If the Chromebook is damaged, lost, or stolen while at home, in school or in transport, the family is responsible for the cost of the replacement parts as required.
9. At the end of the school closure, Chromebooks are returned to North Lakes Academy to be inventoried.
10. Failure to return leased chromebooks will result in contact with Forest Lake Police Department