1. Each group will be instructed by certified teachers and qualified adults. The groups will also be assisted by high school and college students.
2. Make sure your child is dressed in comfortable clothes and shoes on camp days.
3. A parent or guardian will be required to sign a release form on the first day of camp before your child can enter. So please bring your child into the building.
4. Payment must be made by July 10, 2019 for your child to be eligible to enter the camp.
5. To pay by cash or check, bring payment to Carthage City Hall,The Panola County Chamber of Commerce or The Texas Country Music Hall of Fame. Make checks payable to The Country Music Hayride.
6. On online payment option is available at the end of the form.
7. See the heading for more information.