2. I/We the parent or guardian understands that time and date for each of the sessions has been pre-determined by the Program and that make ups are not possible.
3. I/We the parent or guardian understands that once a student is registered that there is no credit or refund for missed or unused sessions and that all fees paid to the program are non-refundable and non-transferable and there are no makeup dates. All weather related or acts of god dates do not offer a makeup date. I/We understand that there is an 18% monthly finance charge on payment outstanding over 30days.
4. I/We the parent or guardian understands and agrees that the Directors/Teachers of the program have the right to remove the child’s audio or video or removed entirely from the class if at any time if the Director/Teacher, in his or her sole discretion, determines that the continued attendance of the child in the Program is not in the best interest of the child or the Program, the undersigned acknowledges and agrees that the student’s enrollment may be terminated for a violation of the rules or regulations of the Program, at the Program’s sole discretion, without any refund or cancellation of tuition, which the undersigned nevertheless agrees to pay in accordance with the terms of this contract.
5. I/We the Parent or guardian grants the Program and it’s Events permission to include photographs and videos taken during the sessions and events, in which his/her child may appear in program literature, demonstrations, informational, promotional and/or marketing materials.
6. I/We the Parent or guardian grants my child permission to participate through Audio and Video online.
7. I/We the Parent of the above child understand that part of the experiences that my/our child will be having may be new to my child, and they come with certain risks and uncertainties beyond what my child may be used to dealing with at home or in his/her school environment. I/We realize that no environment is risk-free, and we are prepared to assume on behalf of our child, the risk involved in his/her participation in the DramaZone® Program (Pig Tales, Inc.). The Parent furthermore releases and holds harmless the Program and corporation, its agents and employees from all claims, damages or other liability for injury to the student where such claims, damages, or other liability is not the result of gross negligence by the Program, its agents, or employees. The Parent further agrees and acknowledges that the Program is not responsible for any medical expenses for the child.
8. I/We the Parent of the above child state that our child is in good physical health to participate in physical fitness classes and arts classes.
9. I/We the Parent of the above child gives Pig Tales, Inc. authorization to run the credit card listed herein for the DramaZone Programming charges enclosed.