To the CLIENT: You have a right to be informed about your condition and its treatment, so that you may decide whether or not to undergo the procedure after knowing the risks and hazards involved. This disclosure is not meant to scare or alarm you; it is simply an effort to make you better informed so you may give, or withhold, your consent for treatment.
1. I voluntarily request the Medical Strength Peel procedure. I acknowledge having been informed that this cosmetic procedure is intended to remove surface layers of the skin to improve the vitality of the skin.
2. Medical strength peels, despite their high levels of efficacy and safety, are not free of side effects. Erythema (redness) and edema (swelling) of the treated area can occur but usually subsides within a few hours but can last up to seven days or longer. Irritation, itching, and/or mild burning sensation or pain similar to sunburn may occur within 48 hours of treatment.
3. Pigmentary changes such as hyper pigmentation and hypo pigmentation of the skin in the treated areas can occasionally occur. Mostly it is transient, lasting up to six months, but in rare cases it can be permanent. These pigmentary changes may occur despite appropriate protection from the sun so it is important to use sun screen of SPF 25 or greater when exposed to the sun.
4. I understand complications can include white heads, cold sores, infection, scarring, numbness and permanent discoloration, particularly in people with dark skin.
5. No guarantee, warranty, or assurance has been made to me as to the results that may be obtained. I am aware that follow-up treatments may be necessary for desired results. Most patients require a number of treatments over several months with gradual results occurring over this time. Clinical results will vary per patient. I agree to adhere to all safety precautions and regulations during the treatment. No refunds will be given for treatments received.
6. I have read and understand the Pre and Post-Treatment Instructions. I agree to follow these instructions carefully. I understand that compliance with recommended pre and post procedure guidelines are crucial for healing, prevention of scarring, and other side effects and complications such as hyper pigmentation, hypo pigmentation, and other skin textural changes.
I understand and agree that all services rendered to me are charged to me directly and that I am personally responsible for payment.
The nature and purpose of the treatment have been explained to me. I have read and understand this agreement. All of my questions have been answered to my satisfaction and I consent to the terms of this agreement. Alternative methods of treatment and their risks and benefits have been explained to me and I understand that I have the right to refuse treatment.
I release Beauty Marx, entire staff and providers from liability associated with the procedure. I certify that I am a competent adult of at least 18 years of age. This consent form is freely and voluntarily executed and shall be binding upon my spouse, relatives, legal representatives, heirs, administrators, successors and assigns.
Note: All prices are subject to change without prior notice