In order to assist in rehoming your pet prior to coming into our shelter and in an effort to prevent euthanasia, time to network your pet prior to making an appointment is required.
Here is how we can still help:
Network your pet in our system
- We can proceed with admitting your pet(s) into our database for networking purposes only in hopes to gain placement prior to scheduling the appointment. During this time, we can forward any inquiries to you to arrange an interaction that within the social distancing standards set by the CDC.
- As appointments are available, you must email ACSinfo@sanantonio.gov to schedule an appointment.
- After 2 months, if you have not made an appointment or provided all necesary details to properly network your pet, the pet will be outcomed in our system and will not longer be on the website.
- To continue, click next below
- Rehome your pet through www.adoptapet.com.
- San Antonio Animal Care Services is not affiliated with adoptapet.com. This is a resources available to everyone.
- You must reside inside the City of San Antonio City limits.
- To confirm residency, please proceed here: https://www.sanantonio.gov/Council/Find-My-Council-Member