This form is for individual customers of Amana Bank.
If you are a Business facility customer, please refer your request to your Relationship Manager or Branch Manager. Alternatively you may also contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
DEBT MORATORIUM RELIEF SCHEME REQUEST FORM
I hereby request Amana Bank PLC to grant me with a Debt Moratorium in accordance with the Circular No.5 of 2020 dated 27 March 2020 issued by Central Bank of Sri Lanka to provide relief measures to assist affected businesses and individuals due to COVID-19 in accordance with the below mentioned terms and conditions.
Terms & Conditions
1. Bank shall accept Debt Moratorium facility requests only until 15th of May 2020.
2. Original facility tenure will be extended in line with the Debt Moratorium period for which you are eligible as per the Circular.
3. In the event the month of March instalment has already been deducted, the refund will be given after 20 working days upon submission of Debt Moratorium facility request subject to item number 08.
4. In the event you wish to obtain financial facilities from any other financial institution during this moratorium period, it is mandatory to inform the Bank prior to obtaining such financial facilities since it may impact the offered terms under this program.
5. The monthly instalment basis agreed by you on the initial facility offer letter shall be continued after the moratorium period.
6. The provisions stipulated in the Circular and any other Circulars Central Bank of Sri Lanka may issue from time to time in relation to facilities granted by financial institutions shall be applicable to you.
7. Bank’s terms and conditions applicable to your facility shall continue to be applicable.
8. This application/ request is only valid for the qualifying customers defined in the above government circular. If you are not eligible for this benefit your application will not be processed