Directions for Signing Up to Receive NJCC Storm Alerts
1. First select the community you would like to receive alerts from by clicking on the “Select Communities” box above which will bring down a list of currently available communities. Select one community from the list provided. Note: there is no limit to the number of communities you can sign up for, but you can only sign up for participating communities one at a time.
2. Next select how you want to receive alerts by clicking on the “Please Select” box to open the drop-down list and select to receive alerts by text, Email or by Email and by text.
3. Next you will need to verify your e-mail and/or phone number. To verify you will be sent a code by e-mail and/or text for verification.
4. It’s best if you copy the code in your confirmation Email or text message and paste into this page where prompted, rather than trying to input by hand due to the length and complexity of the code.
5. If you are signing up for text alerts you will also need to select the company providing your phone service by clicking on the “Please Select” box which will appear below the request to “Please select your mobile telephone provider”. Select your provider from the drop-down list provided. If you select the wrong phone service provider you will not be signed up to receive alerts.
6. After you check the “I’m Not a Robot” box last, click the submit button and a confirmation page should appear confirming you are signed up to receive alerts for the selected community. Please note that you will not be able to sign up for communities that are not participating.
7. To unsubscribe please go to https://form.jotform.com/210276702516046 .