Making Minutes Count for Success
FREE SUMMER CAMP exclusively for students attending Barrow County elementary schools
For rising 1st graders to rising 6th graders
Camp dates: Monday, June 15th - Monday, July 6th
Summer hours: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Lunch is provided
This camp is offered through 21st Century Community Learning Centers
Boys & Girls Club of Winder-Barrow County EXTENDED CAMP
8 a.m. – 4 p.m. Tuesday, July 7th – Friday, July 24th
Lunch is povided
Family Rates: $75 First Child, $65 Second Child, and $30 Each Additional Child
Participants must be brother(s) and sister(s) who live in same household for this rate to apply.
· Camp Slots Are Limited
· Doors Open at 8AM
· THE CLUB CLOSES AT 4PM
· Continuous tardy pick-up could lead to late fees, Club suspensions, or dismissal from the camp – without refund.
· Campers must be at least age 6 (proof of age required)
· FIELD TRIPS ARE EARNED! Members will be selected according to positive behavior, program participation, and attendance.
· Dress Code: Shorts, t-shirts, and sneakers .The “hand rule” (with arms extended at the side, shorts should not rise above the finger tips) will be in effect.
· Lunch is provided
· NO REFUNDS AFTER May 22, 2020
· Camp will be CLOSED Friday July 3, 2020 in observance of Independence Day
· Members are not allowed to bring, toys, balls, or various other games. The club is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
· CELL PHONES must remain hidden during camp hours. Campers must gain permission from Club Staff should they need to use their CELL PHONES.
· Telephone and CELL PHONE use by camp members is limited for emergency use only. For questions or concerns, call the Club:770-307-1399 Office:770-307-0319
Participation in the Boys & Girls Club of Winder-Barrow is a privilege, and the club is not obligated to provide care for children who are unwilling to cooperate with club staff and volunteers.