Client services and chart information are confidential. Written authorization is required from you to release any information.
• Please turn off your cell phone for optimal relaxation
• Your scheduled session is set aside for you. We do not double book appointments
• Please reschedule your session if you are more than 15 minutes late
• 24 hour cancellation notice is required. Your paid fee gets applied to another visit and is not refundable.
• You will have a consultation with your therapist to discuss your session
• Inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law
I understand that Freedom Healing and Wholeness therapists and counselors, do not diagnose illness, disease, any physical or mental disorder, nor do they prescribe medical treatment, pharmaceuticals, or perform joint mobilization.
I acknowledge that therapy is not a substitute for medical examination or diagnosis, and it is recommended that a physician be seen for that service.
It is my choice to receive counseling as a form of therapy.
I understand that my counselor may be lead to pray with me.
I also undersand that at any time I feel pain or discomfort during the session, I will immediately inform my counselor therapist.
I have stated my pertinent medical conditions, and will update the massage therapist of any changes in my health status.
I understand that my failure to do so may post a threat to my health and/physical well being and I hold Freedom, Healing & Wholeness and my counselor from any liability whatsoever arising from failure on my part.
By my electronic signature below, I agree to the massage policy and client agreement above.