Parental note that parental supervision is required for children under the age of 16 years.
1. The use of check chains, pronged collars, electric collars and other tools deemed aversive by KKTC are in conflict with the club’s philosophy and not permitted.
2. KKTC recommends all preventative health care measures are kept up to date for all dogs including, but not limited to, core vaccinations, kennel cough vaccination, internal and external parasites. It is your sole responsibility to ensure your dogs are protected from preventable diseases.
3. You understand the behaviour of domestic animals cannot be guaranteed, is sometimes unpredictable, and that some domestic animals are capable of inflicting serious personal injury or death as well as extensive property damage.
4. You agree to assume all risks including, but not limited to, the financial responsibility of any possible litigation arising from any incident which you may be involved.
5. Any incident involving yourself, the location, or those pets or actions of other participants and spectators will be your sole responsibility.
6. You assume all financial liability including any financial costs associated with your actions.
By submitting this form you automatically release, indemnify and hold harmless Kyeamba Kennel and Training Club Inc, it's Instructors, Volunteers and agents, from any and all damages.