Nomination for the Top 50 Women in Management.
- Must be a female or Woman in Management or In Business.
- past winners should not apply
- Must hold a Senior Role, Head of Department of an Organization: C- LEVEL.
- Must have strong leadership acumen.
- Must drive change in the community or have an impact.
- Attributes: Initiator, Proactive, Leader, Change Agent.
Career Accomplishments: What has the Nominee accomplished in her career that sets her apart?
Vision and Leadership: How has the Nominee demonstrated vision and leadership at her current organization and throughout her career?
Corporate Performance: How did the Nominee contribute to the financial performance of her organization in the most recent fiscal year? In other words, what value addition did she have to the overall bottom line?
Community Service: How does the Nominee demonstrate her commitment to the community?