We're almost done
Befor we look at some options for your New comfort A/C system to be installed in and your Condenser outside. Lets look at whats included in your install.
We provide a full list of whats included in writing so that you know your geeting a quality install and no nickle and dimming like some others do.
- FREE In home Consultation to ensure the system you choose is the right one for you. We will go over installation procedures and if you have any questions were here to help. Need to change the proposal a bit, no problem we can do that to.
- FREE Site visit to measure, calculate, and to make sure were prepared when scheduling your install. This ensure installation goes nice and smooth.
- Perform Home Engineering (Load Calculation) via Manual J guidelines to ensure proper equipment sizing.
- Protect home with floor covers and drape plastic in closets and pantries as needed.
- Remove & Replace existing A/C system with new A/C system & indoor coil.*
- Install Flood safety pan. (attic installs)*
- Sealed to the flange of the coil & furnace to prevent air leaks.*
- Install flood condensate safety switch.*
- Install new condensate trap with clean outs for ease of maintenance.*
- Install new thermostat.*
- Install new condenser pad.*
- Install new disconnect & electrical whip from disconnect to system.*
- Flush existing line set to remove debris and mineral oil in preparation for new refridgerant.
- Nitrogen purge refrigerant tubing while brazing connections to prevent carbon build up.
- Vacuum system/line-set below 500 microns to remove contaminants in system
- Install rodent protection at refgerant line penatration.
- Re-insulate UV protect refrigerant lines outside.
- Startup and charge AC equipment according to manufacturer's specifications to maintain rated efficiency.
- Rebuild/replace attic access trim. (As needed)*
- Remove all waste from interior of home & vacuum floors.
- Haul away & recycling of existing equipment.*
- Help Process applicable utility rebates. (As needed)
- Setup basic thermostat.*
- Final site visit by Install Manager for performance and quality review.
- FREE 1 year enrollment into Komfort Club to cover first year maintenance (2 visits)
Proper installation is key
One More Step to Your Options
* not included in value A/C