To enroll your child, please provide the following:
- Verification of Birth (any of the following will be accepted): Passport, Birth Certificate, Baptismal Certificate, Parent/Guardian/Caregiver's Affidavit.
- Student’s immunization record (see link for CA requirements).
- Proof of Residency – Please provide one of the following original documents dated within the last 3 months.
- Property tax payment receipt
- Signed rental property contract or lease or rent payment receipt
- Utility Service contract, statement or payment receipt
- Copy of current IEP for Special Education Students (if applicable)
- Copy of current 504 plan (if applicable)
- Report of health exam (required prior to entering first grade).
- Oral Health Assessment form (required prior to entering first grade).
- A photocopy of previous IEP for Special Education students only.
- A photocopy of previous 504 Plan, if applicable.
- Checkout sheet with grades from previous school (grades 7-12 only).
- Last report card from previous school (grades 7-8 only).
- Transcript from previous school (grades 9-12 only).
Also, if the student is a non-resident, provide any and all that apply (Non-Resident Entry):
- Caregiver Letter (must also provide one of the documents listed under Proof of Residency).
- Foster Care (must provide Foster Care documents and one of the documents listed under Proof of Residence).
- Interdistrict Transfer
- Affidavit of Non-Permanent Residence
For questions about enrollment, please contact Colusa Unified School District at (530) 458-7791 option 6 and leave a message if no one answers. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org