Technology Agreement for Zoom Meetings
Section 1: Technology and Equipment
• Computer (PC or Apple) • Wired connection (as opposed to wifi)
• Broadband internet access (preferably wired) *
• Google Chrome web browser
• Webcam must be enabled during class
• Headset with microphone or speakers and a microphone
• A strong, consistent internet connection to stream audio and video in both directions
• Ability to see the full screen and access a keyboard at the same time
* "Broadband" means minimum speeds equivalent to DSL, satellite, or cable connections of at least 8 mbps. Note: Wi-Fi connections are typically significantly slower than wired connections.
Login to Zoom Meeting from a mobile device, including a phone or tablet device.
Section 2: Environment
Requirement to take the course from a quiet environment, seated and planted at a physical desk.
Section 3: Engagement and Attendance
• Requirement to have your webcam on while in class and enabling your webcam when asked.
• Agreement not to disconnect from the meeting room during breaks.
• Requirement to close all other programs / apps while class is in session.
• Requirement to reply to all prompts and questions during the sessions, including use of the Chat box & Participants Panel, as well as unmuting your microphone when asked.
Section 4: Required Check-in Before Class Begins
• Requirement to connect at least 15 minutes prior to the start of each class session