By execution of this Agreement and approval of all paperwork by Veterinary Growth Partners (VGP), Subscriber becomes a participant in VGP’s program for the purchase of veterinary pharmaceuticals, laboratory services, and other products and services for use in the operation of a veterinary practice or veterinary clinic (collectively, the “Program”). VGP has negotiated pricing arrangements with various manufacturers, wholesalers and service providers (“Providers”), allowing subscribers to obtain the benefit of participation in the Program.
TERMS OF SUBSCRIPTION
1. All new members shall receive a ninety (90) day trial period. At the end of the ninety (90) day trial period the Subscriber will be asked to choose between a monthly coaching option or buying group only option.
2. The monthly coaching option incurs charges that will commence after the ninety (90) day trial. These charges will be billed via direct debit.
3. If Subscriber wishes to opt out of the any membership option written notification must be submitted and received by VGP prior to the end of the current month to stop payment.
4. During VGP membership Subscriber agrees to come under VGP’s arranged Provider agreements excluding VGP’s wholesaler partner.
5. Once Membership has commenced, the Subscriber must provide written notification to VGP to opt out of the Program.
6. Information, data, marketing plans, materials, pricing structures and other program details supplied by VGP and its industry partners are strictly confidential. VGP members allow VGP to access their purchase data from VGP partners. This information is supplied on the understanding it will be held confidential and not disclosed to third parties without prior written consent of VGP.
7. Subscriber information and data is treated with strict confidentiality by VGP. VGP is provided with the Subscriber’s purchase data in order to manage rebates payable to the Subscriber.
8. Subscriber agrees to VGP generating a recipient created tax invoice quarterly upon payment of supplier rebates to the Subscriber.
9. Failure to continue Membership shall not invalidate the enforceability of the Confidentiality Clause or other agreements signed in conjunction with membership, which shall continue in full force and effect.
10. Subscriber’s minimum participation requirement is to allow VGP’s core partners to undertake a business analysis and proposal. Core partner list can be attained by emailing email@example.com
11. Subscriber will come under VGP’s partner arrangements where applicable in order for rebates to be forwarded at the appropriate times.
12. Provet is the preferred wholesale partner of VGP. To gain access to the VGP Provet commercial terms, you must commit to purchase at least 90% of your wholesale supply requirements through Provet. 13. VGP will provide Subscriber with the identity and pricing of goods and services available through the Program.
14. Subscriber will place orders directly with Provider and will pay Provider directly under terms and conditions agreed upon with Provider. Any billing disputes about goods or services obtained under the Program shall be resolved between Provider and Subscriber. VGP makes no warranty and is not a legally responsible party with respect to any disputes regarding the quality of goods and services obtained from Providers.
15. Subscriber will promptly be notified of changes in the identity of Providers and changes in pricing. VGP will exert all reasonable efforts to maintain a wide range of Providers, but Subscriber acknowledges that the identity of Providers and pricing is subject to change.
16. Subscriber agrees to mystery shopping to be done free of charge by our industry partner Vet CX. This report will be shared with Subscriber’s Practice Coach and Subscriber.
17. Venue for any legal proceedings with respect to this Agreement shall be held in Sydney, New South Wales.
Veterinary Growth Partners Australia Pty Ltd
ABN: 92 615 376 246A: PO Box 159 Toowong QLD 4066
P: 1300 847 838