TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Program: The Program (the Program) runs for 10 weeks from a specified date, at a specified time. You may access up to 2 sessions per week within the Program period. The Program is completed upon the conclusion of the 10 week term. Any live sessions not completed by the participant are forfeited. Punch N Crunch may exercise its right to change the days and/or times of the workouts throughout the Program in the event of unforeseeable circumstances including but not limited to safety concerns or trainer availability. Punch N Crunch may also exercise its right to postpone a session due to unforeseeable circumstances, but will make every endeavour to provide a make-up session at another day and time. In the event of wet weather Punch N Crunch will proivide the session via an Online platform.
2. Entry into the Program: To enter into the Program you must be 16 years and older, have completed and signed (including electronic signature) a registration form (form to be signed by Parent or Guardian when participant is under 18), and have paid all monies. You must also accept all Terms and Conditions (T&Cs), including this document. The Program is open to all willing participants providing they meet and adhere to the T&Cs set out in this document and have signed (including electronic signature) a Waiver and Release of Liability. Punch N Crunch reserve the right to refuse entry to any person/s who do not meet requirements. Registration or entry into the Program is not transferrable. You will be notified of commencement date, time and location of each Program by various methods including but not limited to: social media, signage, banners, SMS.
3. Eligibility criteria: You are eligible to participate in the Program once you:
· Meet and accept all T&Cs contained in this document,
· Have signed(including electronically) and agreed to Waiver and Release of Liability
· Have paid all entry fees in full,
· Confirm that you have completed an assessment of your training area and deem it safe for you to participate in any online Punch N Crunch workouts
4. Late entry: Late entries to the Program will be accepted on a case by case basis. No make-up sessions or pro rata of fees will be granted for sessions missed due to late entry.
5. Refusal: Punch N Crunch reserves the right to void entries at issue and/or terminate or modify any relevant portion of the Program. Punch N Crunch further reserve the right to refuse you entry into the Program if you are suspected to be in breach of the terms and conditions set out in this document.
6. Cancellation: Registration fees are non-refundable after the completion of the first training session. The Program is void where it is prohibited by law. We reserve the right to cancel your entry into the Program if you are found to be disrespectful or discourteous to other participants or agents of Punch N Crunch. When this right is exercised any monies paid are not refundable and future entry into Challenges will not be considered.
7. Online Training: Online training presents its own challenges. By registering and participating in the Program you declare that you are physically fit and able to complete in the Program and do not suffer any conditions, medical or otherwise that would prevent full participation. You declare that you have sought guidance from your medical professional prior to commencing the Program. You also declare you have assessed your training space and taken all care to ensure that your equipment is in good working order and your training space is safe, with any obstacles or items within the space relocated so as to prevent the likelihood of injury.
8. No Guarantee of Weight Loss: Participation in the Program does not guarantee weight loss. You are to be aware and acknowledge that several factors such as diet and eating habits, overall health and lifestyle, genetic factors, physiological differences and some medical conditions may influence weight loss. You should always consult your medical professional before embarking on any new weight loss or exercise program.
9. Exclusions: Punch N Crunch does not promote, support or endorse the use of artificial or inappropriate means to alter weight loss or overall body composition.
10. Release: You consent to the unrestricted use, publication and reproduction by Punch N Crunch, its agents and/or employees, sponsoring agents, sponsors, advertising agents (Releasees) of photographs, videos and sound recordings (Media) for the purpose of advertising, publicity, general display or for any other purpose in whole or in part, including on the Punch N Crunch website and social media platforms. You agree that the use, publication or reproduction of the Media may occur by any medium, including but not limited to: newspapers, magazines, brochures, television, promotional content and websites including social media platforms. You agree that the rights granted are perpetual and waive any right to copyright to the Media now or at any future time. You acknowledge that there is no expectation of payment or any other compensation for the taking, use and storage of the Media and acknowledge and agree that any use of the Media is made in good faith and is not intended to defame, offend or bring any participants reputation into disrepute. You release Punch N Crunch from any liability including consequential loss connected with the publication, reproduction or release of the Media. You agree and sign a waiver and release of liability releasing all liability and responsibility from Punch N Crunch in the event of any injury, accident or death sustained before, during or after participating in the Challenge or any training.
11. Transition to Online: In the event that circumstances see us enter into a lockdown, classes will transition to an online platform until the term is completed. Where the lockdown ceases prior to term end, the program will transition back to an outdoor program where participants may attend face to face, subject to any health orders.
12. Online Platform: Where access to our program is via electronic methods you will be required to download and utilise apps or programs including Trainerize and Zoom. You acknowledge and confirm that you have taken all reasonable steps to protect your electronic devices from any unauthorised access by: Bugs, Viruses, Trojan Horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the services by any third party. You absolve Punch N Crunch from any loss that may arise through failure to take reasonable steps to prevent unauthorised access.