Collection and Delivery
1. Please check all garments within 7 days from delivery date, as no complaints shall be accepted after this period.
2. If you are unavailable to accept delivery of items, we will contact you to rearrange a suitable time.
3. When re-delivery is attempted and you are not available at the designated time, we will apply a redelivery charge of Eur 10 for each re-delivery attempt. We will endeavour to agree a mutually agreeable redelivery time with you.
4. Whilst we endeavour to return your garments within a specified period of time, there might be times where delays occur. The reason for this is that the garments might need to go through numerous cleaning processes, particularly with regards to stains, as well as additional time required to complete the drying process. With regards to items such as carpets, rugs, quilts, blankets, curtains etc., these might need extra care, which may result to having a longer delivery time. In such cases, we cannot be held responsible for any additional and/or third party costs incurred by the client as a direct result of any such delays occurred.
5. If goods are not claimed or all bills paid in full within six months of invoice date, we shall have the right to sell or dispose of such items.
Standards of Service
1. All our work is conducted in line with good industry standards, reasonable skill and care.
2. In case of any losses or fire, or for any damaged goods, while in our custody or our sub-contractors custody, for which we accept liability, the compensation in case of absence of the original fiscal proof of receipt/purchase will be limited to 10 times our standard Laundry prices charged for normal service (Tax excluded).
3. The company shall NOT be held liable to any damaged and/or loss of buttons and accessories, or damages done to garments due to accessories and/or buttons.
4. The company is not held responsible for any goods or cash left in garments.
5. Please ensure to thoroughly check all the garments for hazardous items, e.g. coins, pens, keys, etc. as we accept no responsibility for any items lost or damaged as a result of the cleaning process.
6. Once garments are delivered back, remove from any plastic packing due to mould stains, to avoid the risk of suffocation keep plastic packing out of children’s reach.
7. We will separate the clothes into lights and darks for you. Although we will take the utmost care in doing this we will accept no responsibility if there is any bleeding or colour transfer during the cleaning process.
8. Unless the receipt is shown, NO complaints will be accepted thereafter.
9. NO goods shall be released without presentation of the receipt.
10. The company is NOT responsible for damages due to misinformation on cleaning labels or the absence there of.
11. NONE of our agents or employees have the authority to alter, vary of qualify in any way, these terms and conditions.
12. We are entitled to subcontract work out wholly or in part and these conditions shall also apply to goods entrusted by us to subcontractors.
13. Owing to the conditions and characteristics of certain articles we received for cleaning such as; signs of wear & tear, sunlight damage, colour bleed, colour loose, and any other hidden defects that have occurred during manufacturing process, accessories and/or incorrect cleaning instructions, that may have not been evident before the cleaning process. The company will not be held responsible for such damages in the event that the condition of the garment has deteriorated and become more evident following the cleaning process.
14. Stain removal is primarily dependent on the length of time elapsed, as well as the type of stain and fabric. Therefore whilst we can never guarantee stain removal, we will always do our utmost to remove them.