You'll want to search for flights from your closest airport to:
Wellington / WLG - southern part of the North Island
New Zealand's capital city and also known as our arts and culture capital. A special blend of heritage buildings, museums and galleries, fine food and live entertainment opportunities make this city a great place to visit in any season.
International flights operate to and from four Australian destinations - Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sydney and Melbourne - as well as Fiji and major international hub Singapore, so keep this in mind as you'll have to transit or stop in one of these places before continuing on to Wellington.
If you're not wanting to fly via these places, you can opt to fly more directly to New Zealand when you fly into Auckland Airport instead. We can arrange inexpensive domestic flights operating within New Zealand should you need one.
We recommend using comparison websites like Momondo to get an idea of the best route to take to get here, or you could consult with a local travel agent as they often can access airfares comparison websites are still unable to replicate.
Remember the cheapest is not always the best option - personally, the less time spent in the air getting here the better - but it's entirely up to you.
Some popular routes:
- Amsterdam / AMS - 490€ - 1100€ one way
- Copenhagen / CPH - 600€ - 1600€ one way
- Frankfurt / FRA - 470€ - 2500€ one way
- Jakarta / CGK - US$380 - $1100 one way
- Johannesburg / JNB - R 7 500 - R 14 000 one way
- Mumbai / BOM - ₹ 28,000 - ₹ 100,000 one way
- Paris / CDG - 600€ - 1,600€ one way
- Singapore / SIN - SG$490 - $1,400 one way