If there is not a recent GEUS pay history, the deposits will be based on credit history from Experian.
**Failure to provide information could delay application process.
By signing this request in the space provided below, I hereby certify that:
1. The tenant leasing/renting the Rental Premises from me has vacated the Rental Premises.
2. This request is not being used by me in an effort to obtain payment of any rental that may be due and owing to me.
3. This request is not being used by me for purposes of eviction of the tenant.
Should it be learned that the above references are not true, I agree that I will be required to come into the GEUS Consumer Service Offices and sign an affidavit, under penalty of perjury, for any Landlord directed request for disconnection of a tenant’s property and that any violation of that affidavit will be forwarded to the appropriate law enforcement agency for action, up to and including prosecution.
I hereby acknowledge, agree and aver that GEUS is not my agent in any form related to disconnection of any service. I hereby agree to indemnify and hold GEUS harmless should any action ever be brought against GEUS as my agent related to my misuse of GEUS for any purpose, including as a tool to extract rental payments or eviction. Such indemnification includes and an all attorney’s fees GEUS incurs in defending itself from any action related to this request.
The Applicant, whose signature appears below, applies to GEUS for some or all of the following services: Electric, Water, Sewer, Garbage, Cable TV, Internet and other services incident thereto, to be supplied at the address herein described, and upon request, at any other local address to which Applicant may move.
The Applicant agrees to pay for said services as bills are rendered therefore, in accordance with the rates, rules and regulations as provided in the City Charter or by City Ordinances as now existing or as may be enacted and in effect at the time of delivery, regardless of who the consumer might be.
The Applicant further agrees to release and discharge said GEUS or the City of Greenville from a liability for damages suffered
(1) by reason of electric or water currently furnished to the premises, or
(2) by reason of interruption, discontinuance or disconnection of service hereunder from any cause other than negligence by GEUS or the City of Greenville or
(3) by reason of the condition, maintenance, location, or existence of any of the facilities, fixtures or systems located on or adjoining the property supplied and by which services are furnished and delivered.
Service requests for disconnections will be processed within 2 business days.
Applicant agrees to follow all current or as amended policies and procedures established in the Greenville City Ordinances and GEUS Service Policy. Such policies and procedures can be found on the links provided below.