By signing (typing your legal name) in the space below, you are certifying that you are aware that:
- Any changes to the original, approved bid must be approved by the Michigan Sporting Clays Association board of directors.
- All events offered will be NSCA/MSCA registered and daily fees charged.
- Bids must be submitted and postmarked no later than April 1
- To be qualified, the shoot management must be in good standing with both the NSCA and the MSCA at the time of application and must retain that standing through the year the championship is to be held.
- A shoot flyer is due to the MSCA secretary by January 1 of the tournament year
- If the bid criteria submitted is not met, the club will be subject to suspension by the Michigan Sporting Clays Association.