Landlord and new tenant declare::
That the lessor has delivered the leased property to the lessee as described in more detail in the present delivery report. The parties further declare that the rented property is in a good state of repair and free from defects, with the exception of the defects as stated in this report and insofar as the lessor does not have them repaired at his expense.
The starting date of the lease is the day of the key transfer. From this date, the tenant is responsible for the correct use of the rented accommodation in accordance with the signed lease and the first rent payment commences.
Landlord and (departing) tenant declare::
1. The tenant will repair all defects referred to in this report of pre / final inspection, at the latest on the end date of the lease concluded between the parties, insofar as these are at their expense, which will also be apparent from the present report for - / final inspection. The parties agree that the term for repair granted to the tenant is fatal, so that after his return, he is in default by operation of law and the landlord is free to repair all those defects, at the expense of the tenant, of which the tenant has been found to be in default.
2.If the tenant fails to repair defects, which must be repaired by him under this report, in which case the landlord will repair these defects at the tenant's expense, the tenant will also owe the landlord compensation for each day or part of the day that the landlord cannot rent the rented out as a result of these repairs. This compensation is equal to the last applicable rent (per half day) of the rented.
3. If during the inspection the landlord discovers defects that could not reasonably have been discovered by the landlord during the pre-inspection, defects that were hidden from view during the pre-inspection are due to the tenant's goods in the rented property.
4. The tenant is obliged to vacate the tenant and all his and hers on the end date of the lease and to keep them vacated by making all keys belonging to the rented property available to the landlord. The tenant will then already for that moment renounce all matters which, contrary to the above, may still be in the rented property at the time of the end date of the lease. Where appropriate, the landlord is entitled to remove and destroy these items at the expense of the tenant, without owing any compensation to the tenant.
5. If during the preliminary inspection the parties determine that there are defects which must be repaired by the landlord, the tenant will give the landlord the opportunity to do so until the end date of the lease and provide him with access to the rented property at the landlord's first request. The tenant is only obliged to do so if the landlord requests access on a date that is at least three days later than the date of the request for access.
6. The defect is equated with an addition and / or change made by the tenant, which the parties have agreed to remove by the tenant.
The tenant (s) declares (declare) to have received a copy of this admission report and agrees to the contents of the admission report.