PRS is proud to announce funding available to support NP/PAs interested in training in rheumatology via ACR’s online modules in 'The Fundamentals of Rheumatology.'
PRS will fund up to the full 10-module series for a limited number of eligible candidates.
PRS hopes that this funding for further education in rheumatology will encourage advanced practitioners to engage in the specialty and contribute to the practice of rheumatology in Pennsylvania.
To be eligible, the NP/PA must be a PRS Affiliate Member, practicing in Pennsylvania, and their nominating physician must be a PRS Member. Funding is on a reimbursement basis.
Visit the ACR website for description of the full set of ACR modules .
- Application will remain open until September 1.
- Applicants will be notified of acceptance within one week of application.
- Applicant must be an affiliate member of the Pennsylvania Rheumatology Society. Membership details and application can be found on our website.
- Applicant must be sponsored by a current member of the Pennsylvania Rheumatology Society. If they are not a current member, they can apply here.
- Applicant does not need to be a member of the ACR
- Once accepted, all funding is on a reimbursement-per-module basis.
- After completing each module, receipt of payment and proof of successful completion of the module will be required for reimbursement.
- Reimbursement requests must be submitted within one month of completion of a module. The final date for submission of receipts is December 20, 2023.
- Reimbursements will be issued within 6 business days of receiving the request.
- Funding is only available to accepted participants.