By clicking the submit button I agree to the following:
1. BMAR's Adoption Process
2. I understand that BMAR will check my references, veterinary and personal.
3. I understand that each Puppy will have at least 2 Dhpp, rabies (age appropriate), bordetella, and have been spayed/neutered.
Each will have had flea and tick monthy prevention, dewormed 2 times, and be microchipped.
Dog/Puppies 0ver 6 months old will have had a heartworm test done.
Adults 1+year will have 1-Dhpp, rabies, bordetella,and be spayed/neutered,and be on monthy flea/tick prevention,and be dewormed at least 2 times.
All pets will get heath certificates prior to transport.I understand my pet requre yearly rabies, distemper/parvo shots.
4. I understand that sometimes transport can be stressful on my pet and my pet will need to decompress before being introduced to the family, family pets, other pets, and going on outtings and My pet will need at least 3 months to really feel like they are at home and feel like they are apart of the family.
5. I understand that sometimes during the stress of traveling to a new place & climate change that my pet may develop a cough, have some anxiety, due to transports being stressful on them. I understand that Imay be asked to facetime with a representative from BMAR transport and rescue, as home checks are not possible any other way.
6. My pet will be kept on a leash if not in a contained area to prevent my pet getting lost.
7. BMAR will disclose all of the pets health and behavioral issues known to the rescue prior to adoption being completed. I must take my pet to my veterinarian clinc within the first 4 weeks for a health wellness check up and any other boosters needed.
8. I understand I must keep my pet on a monthy heartworm preventative, flea & tick preventative as my vet reqiires.
9. I understand that if i no longer want or can no longer care for my adopted pet, I agree to notify BMAR, by phone or e-mail and provide a 30 day period to allow BMAR to make arrargements to return the pet to rescue or an approved foster. I agree to keep the pet safe until transport can be arranged by rescue. Adopter will be responsible for getting proper paperwork to return to the states.
10. If dog must be boarded, adopter is responsible for all fees. Boarding facility must be approved by a BMAR representative.
Transport will arrive in Woodstock, New Brunswick or a predetermined place.
I agree to indemnify and hold harmless Barking Mad Animal Rescue and all representative of said rescue against any losses, lawsuits, claims, injury, damages incurred by me or any persons of property by my adopted pet once the adoption is completed