The Prader-Willi Syndrome Association of Victoria offers five categories for membership.
The information and services provided to the different levels of membership will vary due to the needs of each membership type, so please ensure you select the correct membership type.
Friends of the Association
- A person with PWS who wishes to join as an individual and personally receive up to date information on events and news.
- Parents/Carers, Child with PWS, and their Siblings (under 18).
Extended Family and Friends
- Relatives such as Siblings (over 18), Grandparents, Aunt Uncles, Siblings with children of their own, and any friends who wish to show their support to the family by becoming a member of the PWSA Vic.
Professionals and Professional Organisations
- who wish to support the PWSA Vic and be kept up to date regarding workshops, training opportunities, events, and news.
Supporters of PWS and PWSA Vic
- Anyone wishing to lend their voice and show their support of PWS and the PWSA Vic Community.
Your membership also means that you are helping PWSA Vic to provide supports and essential services to other families just like yours, all while making a contribution to advocacy and awareness of Prader-Willi Syndrome.
The best part about joining the Association is the opportunity to make contact with other families and friends of the Association and exchange information.
For queries or assistance please contact PWSA VIC on
ph: 0447778301 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org