The Foundation supports the ag community in many ways including:
• Youth ag education & leadership development
• Supporting Ag in the Classroom
• Young Farmers and Ranchers Programs
• Mini grants for educational projects relating to agriculture
• Youth speech contest
• Leadership training programs
Next time you ponder how to express your appreciation for a friend or acquaintance who has passed away, consider a memorial that promotes agriculture and will have a meaningful impact. Consider a codicil in your own will leaving a small percentage of your success to the Montana Farm Bureau Foundation. It will help pave the road for future generations of farmers and ranchers.