How to Fill in the Quote Form...
Before filling in this form, please watch “Filling in Your Baxter House Quote Form”. This video tells you everything you’ll need to have on hand as you fill out the quote form so that you get the most accurate quote possible.
Want to know more about our minimums? Visit our website’s FAQs section (minimums start at 100 units per style). Our FAQs also cover how we put together the quotes, based on the quantities and categories you're looking to get made.
Help us give you a great quote by telling us as much as possible about each of your styles/products. Please be descriptive, exact and supply the following information about each:
1. Number of units for each style
2. Number for each size of each style i.e. 100 XS, 150 M, etc.
3. Number of colours for each style
4. Tech pack – If you don’t have a tech pack, we’ll need a photo reference or mood board showing the details for each style. Describe the style the best way you can (describe the fabrics, fit, any embroidery, any prints, etc).
5. In order for us to give you the most competitive quote for all of your products, submit them all at once in this quote form. It's why it can take up to 14 products.
While our quote form is automated, it does not supply a quote at the end. Our quote team will study your submission very carefully to calculate time and fixed costs, etc. then follow up once your quote is ready.