* Once off Joining Fee of R450 is Payable on completion of this form
* No refunds will be issued for any reason, including but not limited to relocation, illness, natural causes, and unused sessions.
* 1 Calander Month cancellation notice is required.
* Personal Training- Time slots are booked and reserved exclusively – and may not be changed for any reason, including but not limited to holidays and illness.
* Only Personal Training sessions below minimum quota will be made up – within a period of 2 weeks at the start of the following month, there after they expire.
In order to see improvements towards your health, fitness, and or performance goals, it’s imperative for you to follow programming protocols both during supervised and (if applicable) unsupervised training days. While working with us, every effort will be made to ensure your safety; however, as with any exercise/activity program, there are inherent risks. These risks include, but are not limited to, increased heart stress and chances of musculoskeletal injuries. In signing up for this program, you agree to assume responsibility for the mentioned inherent risks and waive any possibility for personal damage.
A Medical Release form is mandatory for participants with any exercise/ physical restrictions. Personal training participants who do NOT have a prior medical examination MUST acknowledge that they have been informed of its importance. By signing below, you accept full responsibility for your own health and well-being.
1. NO SHOW: clients that fail to show for their scheduled appointments will forfeit that session. Trainers that fail to show, will owe the clients one session for the missed appointment.
2. LATE SHOWS A 10 minute rule will apply for scheduled appointments. If you don’t show within 10 minutes past your scheduled appointment, the personal trainer will not be obligated to train you on that particular day. If the trainer decides to leave, you will forfeit a paid training session. If the trainer stays and you show up, they will only train you for the remainder of the scheduled training hour.
3. Your paid sessions are to be used by you and are not transferable to any other person.
4. No refunds will be issued for any reason, including but not limited to relocation, illness and unused sessions.
5. Monthly contracts commence on the 1st of each month. 1 Month cancellation notice is required.
6. Time slots are booked and reserved exclusively – and may not be rescheduled for any reason, including but not limited to holidays and illness.
7. If the minimum quota of sessions is missed they must be made up the following month within a period of 2 weeks there after they expire.
PERSONAL TRAINER / CLIENT CODE OF CONDUCT
1. Personal Trainers shall be committed to providing information that is consistent within the requirements and the limitations of their professional and credentialing association.
2. Personal Trainers shall preserve the confidentiality of privileged information, and shall not release such information to a third party unless the client consents to such release or release is permitted or required by law.
3. Personal Trainers shall not misrepresent in any manner, either directly or indirectly, their skills, training, professional credentials, identity or services.
4. Personal Trainers shall provide only those services for which they are qualified to give with their level of education and/or experience and by pertinent legal regulatory process.
5. Personal Trainers shall not engage in any form of conduct that constitutes a conflict of interest or that adversely reflects on the profession.
6. Personal Trainers shall not place financial gain above the welfare of the Client being trained and shall not participate in any arrangement that exploits the clients.
7. Personal Trainers shall never discriminate against any client based on race, creed, national origin, gender, religion, age, handicap/disability, sexual orientation or any other such legal classifications.
8. Personal Trainer and client shall maintain a direct means of communicating to allow for prompt, precise, and punctual service.