Connect with the Michigan’s Legislative and Executive Leadership
MICHauto is committed to ensuring that industry and government are working together to navigate the COVID-19 crisis. Use this form to submit your thoughts, ideas, and concerns and MICHauto will communicate your responses directly to legislative leaders and the Governor’s office as part of our ongoing efforts.
1. Are there any industry best practices that you believe the government should institute while restarting the economy to ensure safe workplaces as we re-open following Michigan’s “stay at home” order?
2. As the industry looks to recover, how can the state and/or federal government help drive product demand in the immediate and near future?
3. How will talent demands change in the next 12 months as a result of COVID-19 and how can government help industry adapt?
4. What forms of additional economic assistance would you find the most helpful as you look to recover from this ongoing crisis?
5. Are there any specific programs that you would stress as vital and should be protected during necessary state budget cuts?
6. What additional role can the state and/or federal government play to assist with restarting the automotive economy?
7. Can MICHauto provide identifying information about your company in our communications with government leaders?
8. If you answered “yes” to the previous question, would you like us to provide contact information in the case where someone might want to follow up with you directly? If so, please provide appropriate contact information below.
Should be Empty: