USA Homeownership Foundation is pleased that you have come to us for services and we are looking forward to working with you. We are here to assist you in resolving your housing and financial issues. You are welcome to use services other than those provided by this agency and we appreciate you informing your counselor if you decide to change agencies.
Our services may include:
· The gathering essential demographic and financial information to help us resolve your housing need via intake forms and submission of documentation.
· An assessment of your housing, credit and financial situation
· A case management plan that provides instructions and identifies resources for resolving your housing, credit and financial needs
· Individual face to face, telephone, internet, and/or group counseling designed to guide you through the process of resolving housing needs
· Follow-up calls, emails, and/or letters to track the outcome of our services
1) Pre-purhcase Counseling = Preparing for Home Purchase
2) Pre-purchase Homebuyer Education Workshops = Online Classes
3) Fair Housing Pre-purchase Education Workshops = Group
4) Mortgage Delinquency and Default Resolution Counseling = Mortgage Assistance
5) Mortgage Delinquency and Default Resolutions Workshops = Group
6) Financial Management/Budget Counseling = Budget, Credit, Financial Counseling
7) Financial, Budgeting and Credit Workshops = Group Education to improve Credit, Budget, and Financial Management
8) Home Improvement and Rehabilitation Counseling=Counseling after home purchase
9) Home Improvement and Rehabilitation Workshops=Group
10) Rental Counseling=landlord tenant, fair housing, and eviction counseling
11) Rental Workshops=Group
12) Services for Homeless Counseling=Counseling and resources to assist and prevent homelessness
13) Homelessness Prevention Workshops=Group
14) Predatory Lending Workshops=Group education to prevent lending, real estate scams, and contractor and credit fraud
USA Homeownership Foundation upholds the highest standards of customer service. As such, our staff members providing these services will adhere to the following guidelines:
· USA Homeownership Foundation does not offer legal counsel or services. Our staff members will provide counseling, group education and instructional information only regarding your housing, personal financial management or credit situation under this program
· USA Homeownership Foundation does not provide debt consolidation services nor will any member of the USA Homeownership Foundation’s staff takeover or assume responsibility for the finances of any participating client
· USA Homeownership Foundation does not pay or receive fees or other considerations for referrals to our from any program administered by us
· USA Homeownership Foundation staff members will not recommend that clients participate or engage in any services whereby the staff members themselves or any member of their immediate family have a financial interest
· No USA Homeownership Foundation staff member will disclose any personal information without proper authorization of the participant
· USA Homeownership Foundation strongly believes in and promotes housing choice and educates our clients to shop for the best person to assist them. To that end, USA Homeownership Foundation does not endorse any realtor or lender. Participants in our Pre-Purchase Counseling/Credit/VA/Down payment Assistance Programs are encouraged to shop for and select the lender and realtor that best suits their needs
· USA Homeownership Foundation, in many instances, will need to pull your credit report to assess the condition of your credit either to determine your readiness for ownership or to assist in the resolution of mortgage delinquency.
· Central to USA Homeownership Foundation mission is the elimination of housing discrimination and all of USA Homeownership Foundation programs and services are required to educate participants regarding fair housing laws
· USA Homeownership Foundation employs persons who are qualified to provide the services rendered. To that end, all USA Homeownership Foundation employs persons who are qualified to provide the services rendered. To that end, all USA Homeownership Foundation employs persons who are qualified to provide the services rendered. To that end, all USA Homeownership Foundation housing counselors are required to be certified. New counselors employed by the USA Homeownership Foundation have one year to acquire such certification, which can be obtained through the Association of Housing Counselors, the National Federation of Housing Counselors or Neighbor Works.
Please be advised that you, the client, are not obligated to receive, purchase or utilize any other services offered by USA Homeownership Foundation, or its exclusive partners, to receive housing counseling services. This certifies that I have read and understood the above statement of disclosure.