Important Rules for All Applicants
1. Games shall conform to state law; i.e. games of skill and not of chance.
2. Participants will adhere to the Fair opening and closing times (10 am to 6 pm on Saturday, 10 am to
5:30 pm on Sunday). NO EARLY CLOSING.
3. Participants must conform to all entry and exit traffic patterns and parking instructions.
4. Participants will not move to another location without permission from the Paid Games Chairperson.
5. Participants must operate only in their designated booth space; no roving is permitted.
6. NO RAFFLES OR FREE DRAWINGS ARE ALLOWED. This is Fair policy.
7. No Tip Jars or Donation Jars.
8. No advertising of other events put on by your group or supported by your group.
9. Participants are responsible for construction, removal and clean-up of their own booth in accordance with fire codes and Fair policy.
10. Booths must conform to size restrictions on all sides and not infringe on walkways.
11. Participant is required to equip booth with all equipment needed including tables, chairs, tarps, EasyUps etc.
12. Participant is allowed to post one banner showing participant’s group name. Banner shall be no larger than the front side of participant’s booth and shall be posted only on the booth front. No flags, balloons or other forms of advertising are allowed.
13. ALL booths MUST have an adult present in the booth at all times.
14. No dogs or pets of any kind are allowed.
15. These rules MUST be posted in each booth.
16. Participants should review all prizes for safety and sensitivity (see separate policy on prizes)
17. No commercial advertising is allowed.
18. One Thank-you sign for your sponsor (if there is one) may be posted in your booth, not to exceed 8 ½” X 11”.
19. The Fair board may regulate prices charged.
20. Proof of non-profit status may be requested.
21. Participants will cooperate with the Paid Games committee in any way necessary to provide a safe and enjoyable Fair for citizens attending as well as participants.
22. Absolutely NO alcoholic beverages are allowed in booth spaces.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE RULES CAN RESULT IN THE CLOSURE OF THE BOOTH AND MAY EXCLUDE YOUR PARTICIPATION IN FUTURE FAIRS.