What Are Spiritual Gifts?
The subject of spiritual gifts can seem complicated: Who has spiritual gifts - “spiritual people” or everybody? What are spiritual gifts anyway? Understanding Spiritual Gifts takes you straight to God’s Word to discover answers from the Gift-Giver Himself. As you dig into Bible passages about God’s design for each of us, you’ll find out that spiritual gifts aren’t complicated - but they are life-changing. Here you will uncover what spiritual gifts are, where they come from, who has them, how they are received, and how they work within the church. As you study, you will have a new vision for how you can use your God-given gifts to bring hope to your home, your church, and a hurting world.
40 Minute Bible Studies
These revolutionary, no-homework, 6-week studies are an easy introduction to inductive study. They have proven great for small groups and have a unique format that includes Scripture alongside the text. Zoom in on the issues you care about and learn to think about them as God does. These focused, self-contained studies guide you into God’s Word one topic at a time, 6 weeks at a time, with no homework. Learn to think biblically and discover what God has to say about your real-life questions. These softcover workbooks include Scripture alongside instructions, questions and informative insights to aid your inductive study experience.
Thank you for registering with Precept New Zealand and Beloved Truth International for Understanding Spiritual Gifts 40 Minute Study. We count it a privilege to serve and study alongside you.
It won’t be long until we meet in our online classroom, please read all the way through this confirmation email, so that you have all the information you will need regarding our online class. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact your leader via email.
Your Bible Study Leader: Jane Jensen (email@example.com)
1. This is a LIVE class that will take place on Fridays, 1-2.30pm NZST *
15 Jan - 26 Feb 2021
EST: Thursdays, 7-8.30pm
* Time zone converters such as: Time Zone Converter or World Time Buddy
2. In order to take part you will need a computer, laptop, tablet or phone which has a camera and audio facility to use a headset or earphones with a microphone.
3. Your class will meet in the Beloved Truth Zoom Room
4. Your leader will send out the login information to access the online classroom prior to your first meeting
5. Order your book ASAP, so that you will have it for the first class session. Students from New Zealand order here.
If you are not in New Zealand, contact your local office. If you don't have one, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. If you do not receive your book in time here is the link with a download to print your first lesson here.
We look forward to studying God’s Word online with YOU!
Serving Christ together,
Precept New Zealand and Beloved Truth International Team