Terms and conditions:
1. All entries must be the original work of the exhibitor
2. Each exhibitor may enter a maximum of one work
3. Clarence City Council reserves the right to determine the most appropriate method for displaying works to ensure public safety, and to refuse to display any works deemed inappropriate or unsafe.
4. Artwork shall not exceed 100cm in any dimension. Artworks exceeding this size will not be accepted.
5. Clarence City Council reserves the right to accept or refuse any entry, or delivery of a work at its discretion. No correspondence will be entered into.
6. The Council will provide insurance cover against loss of or damage to the Artworks during installation, de-installation and for the duration of the exhibition. The Artist is responsible for insuring the Artwork during transit to and from the Schoolhouse Gallery.
7. Artwork not collected and removed from the Schoolhouse Gallery by the Artist within 30 days of the completion of the exhibition of the Artwork, or as otherwise required by the Gallery Co-ordinator, may at the discretion of the Council, be sold and the financial proceeds of that sale may be retained by the Council for its own purposes.
8. The exhibitor grants Clarence City Council the licence to reproduce the entry by photographs or film for newspapers, magazines, web-based media or television.